What's new
COMMENTARI.I/O
Welcome to the forum home of Blogroll.org (and soon Newsletter Geeks)! Here we mostly yak about blogging, newslettering, and whatever else comes to fancy. We even have a Pub for good times chillin'. Register for a free account today and join in on the festivities. Once signed up, you'll be part of our old school family. Come on in!

• Welcome, fellow net-traveller! You've found an oasis from the madness out there. Think of us as your home for all things having to do with the old school art of blogging. Come on in, browse around for a bit and introduce yourself. Enjoy!

Hey you. Introduce yourself here!

Solari

C.I/O Janitor
Staff member
Website
alongtheray.com
Gooooood to see you here!

I'm the proprietor behind these here forums. My name is Ray and I'm a long time online-geek hailing from the old days of electronic bulletin board systems (BBSes). I'm also the guy behind Blogroll.org and NewsletterGeeks.com. Those sites and the Commentari/IO forums are borne out of my enduring love for blogs and online communities.

In my "real" job, I own and operate one of the longest lasting collegiate sports community sites (since 1996) in GatorCountry.com. I'm just as surprised as you might be about that. ; )

I also happen to be living life as a professional wanderer, roaming the continent in my tiny camper. It's something I've been doing for a few years now and also much to my surprise it's become another enduring love of mine. You can read a bit about my travels on my personal blog at AlongtheRay.com.

Please introduce yourself here; tell us about your blog(s), your online adventures, your sorrows and joys and more... And perhaps how you found our little corner of cyberspace here?

A warm welcome to you. Make yourself comfortable here and enjoy your stay.

Ray

P.S. Won't you be so kind and ask your blogger friends to pop on over here? The more, the merrier!

Last edited: